Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dear Yoga

Dear Yoga,

I miss you. And, I'm coming back, it's--it's just--I've been busy... but I haven't forgotten about you, no. My look is slouchy these days, at best, and Body feels it (Body gets proper noun status for all that hard work, giving me and Lee a drug/intervention-free, QUICK birth, thank you, Body!). "Little" Lee grew 7 inches, and doubled his birthweight in 4 months (as of yesterday, love you Baby, you're a third of the way through your first year, weee!).

That's 120 days I've spent away from your warm glow, Yoga. Though I am experiencing the warmest glow of all :) I know you understand, and forgive, but I'll never take that fact for granted, Yoga. I need your help. The non-stop nursing and baby-wearing are taking their toll--the slouch unnerves (love you, Ergobaby, you are the most comfortable baby-carrier out there ever). Time to get my happy-spine back.

That's where you come in, Yoga. I'm coming back running to you. No, this is not just some manifesto! I've been gone too long, I'm paying the price, and I'm coming home. I know you missed me too, but that's cool, you don't have to say anything. You know, Mr. Lee is a baby yogini already, I can tell. What fun we'll have. So, Yoga, look for me on a mat near you, coming soon~~~

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment