Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Classix

So a few nights ago while in between laundry in the wee hours I got a wild hair and threw together some top-ten songs lists from three classic acts: David Bowie, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones. And although it violates the essence of the top-ten list, you'll find the songs in no particular order--that'd be way too hard :) What do you think? 

DAVID BOWIE:

Starman
Soul Love
Five Years
The Man Who Sold The World
Oh, You Pretty Things
Kooks
John, I'm Only Dancing
Space Oddity
A New Career In A New Town
Sound & Vision

THE BEATLES:

Nowhere Man
I'm Looking Through You
I'll Follow The Sun
Baby, It's You
P.S. I Love You
Something
Mean Mr. Mustard
Her Majesty
In My Life
Free As A Bird

THE ROLLING STONES:

She's A Rainbow
Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
Emotional Rescue
All About You 
Sweet Virginia
Shine A Light
Under My Thumb
Fool To Cry
Beast Of Burden
Time Is On My Side





No comments:

Post a Comment